Filed under: .NET, 2017, 2d, 3d, 3d games, AI, ANC, app development, Artificial Intelligence, Bill Gates, C#, C++, Colombo, EA, FPS, game development competition, game industry, Game Jam, Gameart, Gamedesign, Gaming, gaming workshops, GDC, Havok, IT, KINECT, lecture, masterclass, Microsoft, Microsoft Certification, mobile app sri lanka, More speed, MVP, PC, presentations, Sri Lanka, Tour, Training Sri Lanka, UbiSoft, UDITHA, UDITHA BANDARA, Unity, Unreal, Visual Studio 2015, Whats new, windows course, workshop Sri Lanka, workshops, XBOX One, xbox360, xboxlive, XNA, XNA TUTORIAL, XNA VIDEO, XNA3.1, XNA4.0 | Leave a comment »
To Install Android studio first you need to download the IDE Software and Java SE Development Kit 8.
Java SE Development Kit 8.
Then install Java SE Development Kit 8. Afterward you can install Android Studio.
Welcome screen of the setup.
Then you can select the components to install .Its recommended to select all.
After that you can select the hard drive location.
When the setup completes you can see the Android Studio logo.
Then it will take couple of minutes (based on internet connection speed) to download other necessary Components.
This update will make sure that you have everything up to date to run Android Studio.
Now you are ready to Android Studio for the 1st time.
If you have any question related to Android setup or Development you can contact me-
Mobile- +94 071-6092918
Filed under: 2017, 2d, Android, android app development, android course, android install, android sri lanka, app, app development, app development course, app development sri lanka, articals, BOOK, degree, demo, discussion, Gamedesign, Google, java, lecture, masterclass, mobile app sri lanka, mobile development course, online, presentations, tutorials, Whats new | Leave a comment »
Filed under: .NET, 2016, 3d games, Android, android app development, android course, app, app development, app development course, APPLE, game development Singapore, IT, masterclass, Microsoft, Microsoft Singapore, mobile app sri lanka, Singapore, Tour, Training Singapore, windows 10 singapore, workshops | Leave a comment »
Last month i attended Linux System Architecture and Administration Workshop
at University of Peradeniya.It was organized by Lanka Education and Research Network.
Around 60 professionals from various Universities and academic institutes attended
Filed under: 2016, Events, IT, Kandy, LEARN, Linux, presentations, Sri Lanka, Training Sri Lanka, University, University of Peradeniya, University Sri Lanka, Whats new, workshop Sri Lanka, workshops | Leave a comment »
Few week ago we had Awareness 2016 at Ratnapura Advanced Technological Institute. This was the second time we had this kind of event at Ratnapura ATI. Around 300 Students attended that event.
What is MVP Global Summit?
The MVP Global Summit is a multi-day event that is hosted in Bellevue and at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington. With a large catalog of technical sessions (offered only in English) and a variety of networking opportunities, the MVP Global Summit enables MVPs to connect with other MVPs, build relationships with Microsoft product managers, and provide feedback on Microsoft products and technologies.
The iPhone and iPad are awesome devices and the App Store is a great way to sell apps. Cocoa can have a challenging learning curve though, and we can help you get through it.You will learn how to use Apple’s Xcode suite to create great iPhone and iPad applications using Cocoa Touch. After the course you will have the skills to build your dream apps using the iOS SDK.
1 – Introduction and Setup
· Joining the Apple iOS Developer Program
· Installing Xcode and the iOS SDK
· An Introduction to Xcode Playgrounds
2 – Swift Programming Language
· Swift Data Types, Constants, and Variables
· Swift Operators and Expressions
· Swift Flow Control
· The Swift Switch Statement
· An Overview of Swift Functions
· The Basics of Object Oriented Programming in Swift
3 – Views, Layouts, and Storyboards
· Creating an Interactive iOS App
· An Introduction to Auto Layout in iOS
· Working with iOS Auto Layout Constraints in Interface Builder
· An iOS Auto Layout Example
· Implementing iOS Auto Layout Constraints in Code
· Implementing Cross-Hierarchy Auto Layout Constraints in iOS
· Using Storyboards in Xcode
· Organizing Scenes over Multiple Xcode Storyboard Files
· Using Xcode Storyboards to Create an iOS Tab Bar Application
4 – Data Storage with Files, iCloud, and Databases
· Working with Directories in Swift on iOS
· Working with Files in Swift on iOS
· iOS Directory Handling and File I/O in Swift – A Worked Example
· Preparing an iOS App to use iCloud Storage
· Synchronizing iOS Key-Value Data using iCloud
· iOS Database Implementation using SQLite
· Working with iOS Databases using Core Data
· An iOS Core Data Tutorial
5 – Touch, Taps, and Gestures
· An Overview of iOS Multitouch, Taps and Gestures
· An Example iOS Touch, Multitouch and Tap Application
· An iOS Gesture Recognition Tutorial
6 – Advanced View Options
· Basic iOS Animation using Core Animation
· iOS UIKit Dynamics – An Overview
· An iOS UIKit Dynamics Tutorial
· An Introduction to iOS Sprite Kit Programming
· An iOS Sprite Kit Level Editor Game Tutorial
· An iOS Sprite Kit Collision Handling Tutorial
· An iOS Sprite Kit Particle Emitter Tutorial
· An iOS 9 MapKit Flyover Tutorial
7 – The App Store
· Preparing and Submitting an iOS Application to the App Store
Uditha Bandara B.Sc(IT) is specializes in Microsoft XNA Game development for Windows Phone, Xbox 360, PC, and Zune. He is the South East Asia`s First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional). He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and India. He has published several books,articles, tutorials, and game demos on his XNA Game Development Blog – https://uditha.wordpress.com
Duration – 30 hours
Filed under: 2016, 3d, 3d games, app, app development, app development course, app development sri lanka, APPHUB, APPLE, BOOK, Cocos, Colombo, IOS, ios app development, ios course, IT, Kandy, lecture, masterclass, mobile app sri lanka, mobile development course, Open University of Sri Lanka, PC, Saegis Campus, SLIIT, SLTC, Sri Lanka, swift, Training Singapore, Training Sri Lanka, UCSC, UDITHA BANDARA, University Sri Lanka, Whats new | Leave a comment »