Last week I did 4-days XNA C# Game Development training at APIIT Corporate Training, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Event was organized by New Horizons Singapore.
● Basic CG – Vertices, 2D/3D models
● Comparison of XNA vs. DirectX
● C# XNA Demos
● Advanced Effect file (HLSL) features and examples
● Bump map and skybox creation
● Terrain mapping
● Windows wizards/pop up menu
Around 8 people came to the event. Including Software Developers and Game Developers.
Filed under: .NET, 2013, 2d, 3d, 3d games, APPHUB, C#, community games, creatorsclub, DIRECTX, Gameart, Gamedesign, IT, KINECT, lecture, Malaysia, Microsoft, MVP, PC, presentations, Tour, travel, VisualStudio, VS2010, Whats new, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8, xbox360, xboxlive, XNA, XNA TUTORIAL, XNA VIDEO, XNA3.1, XNA4.0 | Leave a Comment »